View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 02:48 AM   #511 (permalink)
Alkatraz
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Skyline 370GT
Alkatraz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
I kinda disagree. Maybe if we were in middle school and you constantly got bullied, then, I could understand.

We're all grown adults and they weren't shy of taking thousands and thousands of dollar for an imaginary product. This isnt their first rodeo so I'm sure they knew the what they were getting themselves into.

For that, to hide behind the "we're too mean or better not post anything because we're gonna get chewed out" is just low at this point. People's hard earned money are at stake and they deserve better. Their reputation has found them (or should I say karma) from my350 and it's the same outcome. Stay quiet and hope the few n00bs slip thru the cracks and buys their product.

Man up. This is a big boy world.
Agreed. If they had kept the communication up the entire time then much of the negativity would have been avoided. Not all of it of course but their silence has to have attributed to at least 50% of the anger aimed at them on here.

Silence is generally seen as an affirmative response to a comment or question. So if someone says "you guys are dodgy and ripping people off" then silence will generally be taken as "why yes. Yes we are".
Never a good way to handle things!