View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
umm Im just gonna ask real quick if you removed the spacers from the springs at the dealership. Your car ships with spacers to leave the car high to clear things for transportation.... go check if they took those out...
Where would they be? How would I remove them if they are there?

Quote:
My first thought was that you got the wrong car if you are asking for softer springs....but then I think about how comfortable my KW's are and I think that maybe they are your answer. Check out the KW V3's...
I enjoy the Nismo greatly, however the ride is a little harsher than I enjoy. What are the downside of going with a product like KW V3's? Will I lose handling? What will improve?

EDIT: Hmm, I read a little about the product and see they lower the car even more, which I cannot afford in the area I drive around in (as a DD). They are also quite expensive. I wonder if there is something else out there that will smooth out the ride a little.

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.

Last edited by Matt; 11-12-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote