View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
Okay y'all so I had put a set of 275/40/20 tires on the front of the Z and they rubbed ALL OVER my fender both at the top and where the side skirt mounts the fender. Needless to say had I left it alone I would have destroyed my fender so I swapped them for a 375/30/20 front paired with my 315/35/20 rear and took it down the road to make sure there were no longer any issues. Made it a half mile down the road and my dash goes up like a damn Christmas tree! VCD off light, slip light criuise light key in the ignition light and a loss of a speedometer. Someone please tell me there's some possible way to fix this bs. Has to be the dumbest @ssed issue I've had to deal with yet. (And yes I've already tried clearing codes) sorry normally I do some reading before I ask questions but I need answers like yesterday.
Are you sure on those tire widths?

And... Usually that Christmas tree effect is due to the wheel/tire combo being so far off from each other...