View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 01:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
waahbahbopbop
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary M6
waahbahbopbop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
Hello waahbahbopbop,

First off...I can't help but repeat your screen name while thinking of a rally car...

In regards to the intake tubes, as long as you were the original purchaser then yes, we would definitely warranty the purchase for you. We are very familiar with the guys at Nissan Autosports. They have been carrying our product for quite awhile and are definitely a warranty covered reseller of our products.

These tubes are not supposed to be deformed like that. I'm really confused as to how this would have happened as it doesn't look like there are any witness marks on the tubes themselves which would lead me to believe it was done prior to or during polishing. However, if it were done prior to or during polishing that would mean that it would have gone through: polishing, final manufacturing inspection, receiving inspection, and assembly inspection without being noticed...That is unacceptable.

Please PM me with your address and we will send you a replacement tube. Is it just the one side or was it both sides?

Kyle Millen
I am confused as well because the bends are on both sides. There were not any marks that indicated they had been dropped or bent after polishing. Sending you a PM and I'd be more than happy to send the original tubes back so you may have a look.

Much thanks for the great customer service, it's great to be on a forum again where people are so involved

Last edited by waahbahbopbop; 04-10-2014 at 01:02 AM. Reason: I never recheck what I type....
waahbahbopbop is offline   Reply With Quote