Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 01:43 AM   #805 (permalink)
LukasC
Track Member

Drives: 11 Stillen SC Bl M6
LukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant future

I wouldnt eat hair and toe nails and **** like that even if i was in an apocalyptic situation. If they have that many signs out there im sure there food supply is pretty dang large so its not like they have to use it all. Like im pretty sure u would have a severe body reaction to eating certain parts of a human. Ur digestive tract and stomach cant break some of that **** down or it would cause u to feel sick if it can. Idk if i was a cannibal i would still only eat parts of them.

I have another idea! Maybe they offer the body of the captives up to their religious figure for blessing through rituals and once it is blessed then they eat it. Still like a cannibal and religious aspect. I mean that candle room was fishy. In some religions the sharing of health and good fortune comes with sharing food for a feast for their god. For instance greek mythology u sacrifice part of ur meal into a fire or whatever for ur god and share ur meal with them.

Christianity sort of does it with the bread and grape juice as well. So possibly they do that with humans and they share the bodies with their god in return the god grants them safe passage and thats why there is no zombies there. Hmm maybe
LukasC is offline   Reply With Quote