View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #404 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Well the debate has always been, the system is smart and very efficient for the OEM engine/exhaust setup but does it adapt when upgrades are added (NA or FI). I think between O&G (FI) and now Jordo! (NA setup) we can see there is room for improvement via software tuning when you start to modify the car greatly, potentially not when you just add exhaust or intake but maxing out NA upgrades.
Yep, I don't know about just an intake and cat back, but if you start to get into different intake manifold or headers, there are definitely additional gains to be made over simply adjusting fueling and spark.

That said, it remains an empirical question -- I should think it's certainly worth exploring with intake, exhaust and anything other than the OEM CAT (i.e., HFC's or TP's).

Last edited by Jordo!; 04-10-2014 at 12:31 AM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote