View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Hello waahbahbopbop,

First off...I can't help but repeat your screen name while thinking of a rally car...

In regards to the intake tubes, as long as you were the original purchaser then yes, we would definitely warranty the purchase for you. We are very familiar with the guys at Nissan Autosports. They have been carrying our product for quite awhile and are definitely a warranty covered reseller of our products.

These tubes are not supposed to be deformed like that. I'm really confused as to how this would have happened as it doesn't look like there are any witness marks on the tubes themselves which would lead me to believe it was done prior to or during polishing. However, if it were done prior to or during polishing that would mean that it would have gone through: polishing, final manufacturing inspection, receiving inspection, and assembly inspection without being noticed...That is unacceptable.

Please PM me with your address and we will send you a replacement tube. Is it just the one side or was it both sides?

Kyle Millen
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote