View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

The stock sub is a 2 ohm load and probably only putting out 50 watts, by putting a new one in it would not only have to be 2 ohms but be very efficient. And you still have the problem of the bose system clipping the power to whatever sub because it still thinks it is the stock one and that is how bose makes there stuff. It is made for when you turn up the volume certain freq are cut and that will still be done so your new sub will not be able to work to it's full potential.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote