View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Paradox
Base Member

Drives: 05 G35 IP 6MT
Paradox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paradox

Here is the outlook that I have for items like this... On my G35 I had the full titanium ARC front upper strut bar, $950 MSRP. Yes, it was nice, yes it was rare, less than a hand full of people had it. BUT!!! Performance wise it was lighter, but there are bars out there that perform just as good if not better. Despite the weight advantage you're really looking at paying for the name. In fact, my ARC bar had more flex than a the regular Nismo strut bar... Just my .02 cents.. but yes it is a beautiful piece of art. That's what I think it falls under a piece of art...

Keep in mind that this is a 3 pt. strut and my ARC was a 2 pt. strut and there are a lot of obvious differences. But to be honest, I'd get one... =P Good luck on your sales 370Ztune. The piece is phenomenal and pricey what kind of discount are you offering at the moment, please PM me shipped price to 91763!!!