View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Southern California 40th meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
They all look the same to me DE. Just like any other Z except for that number and the red brakes. Plus, isn't 40 just a number. A number on a bar that is.

Seriously though, if I had a 40, I would not do a thing with it and just leave it the way it is. It is that special. Just ask about it in 20 years or so.

Agree with Rafael, they ALL look the same, 40th or not. That's why I couldn't resist but to make my 40th a lil bit unique then other 40th Zs out there.

One day, I was looking for a (safe) parking spot inside a building, then there was another 40th parked away from other cars. It was pure stock, maybe with a lil bit darker tint. I immediately parked next to it, and took a several pictures of them together. Like DE said, the color combination just look gorgeous, stock or modified.

That's why I am keeping all the stock parts including the red seats and red door panels

Last edited by BeemaaZ; 04-08-2014 at 10:48 AM.
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote