View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
They all look the same to me DE. Just like any other Z except for that number and the red brakes. Plus, isn't 40 just a number. A number on a bar that is.

I'm with Beema. I called for a PW only meet and everyone else showed up.

( Click to show/hide )

This is a 40th.....fxroar's.

Seriously though, if I had a 40, I would not do a thing with it and just leave it the way it is. It is that special. Just ask about it in 20 years or so.
I know they're all the same car, I just think the color combo of red with the paint is on point. I wouldn't change anything cosmetically really, it's just right.

I should hold a MBlue meet... Me, and myself will be there...
Or I should hold a non black, white, gray, silver meet. Just colorful cars.

Then it'll be me... Myself... Maybe Malko... And maybe other Andrew... If our schedules align, LOL!!!

I wish the 40th came with Nav and auto though