View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:30 PM   #37 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
If my arm is on the center console, it's an odd feeling/difficult almost to shift. My arm rests on the e-brake, because that's where the armrest should be.
Never thought about the arm rest as an issue until you brought it up. So on my drive home, I paid attention to this. Similar to you, I place my elbow on soft part of center console and then wrist/hand rests on top of e-brake.

It actually works okay, as the top of the e-brake is flat and it's level with the center console. Maybe a simple mod of attaching a thin/flat soft piece of material on the e-brake would make it feel more like a real arm rest.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote