View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 06:32 PM   #57 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDZRVIT View Post
There isn't.

But there are always those that blame the car. Funny how this thread has changed from supporters of a so called lousey tranny/shifting to those that possess the skills to smoothly engage a clutch on any car/truck, any year, any make or model, anytime, drunk or sober.
I used to be able to drive a 1968 F-100 with three-on-the-tree on 72 hours of no sleep and while tripping on mushrooms, in the snow, with my screaming ex-wife as a passenger, while balancing a tall-boy Schlitz between my knees and I did not stall it.