View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 05:19 PM   #34 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fairly large guy at 6'-1" fluctuating between 210 and 240 lbs depending on my eating/activity ratio.

When I drive the Z spiritedly, I consistently find myself sitting primarily on my right a$$ cheek, with the left one up on the left bolster of the seat. This isn't very comfortable even with my level of a$$ cushioning, and it can irritate my back muscles, too. I have to reposition myself constantly. Thankfully, this isn't something I do often enough to make it a real problem. The car is my DD, so I treat her with respect and the occasional flogging. If I start to track/autoX the car, I'll definitely have to pick up some racing seats.

That being said, I find the Z incredibly comfortable for long distances. In every car I've owned, and most cars I've ever ridden in long distances, I constantly find myself trying to get comfortable. Cruising on the highway in the Z, I am able to get comfortable once, and drive to my destination without any other adjusting.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote