Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:21 AM   #812 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Great start to the season. I pictured Oberyn Martell a bit different, but the overall character was spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
The awesomeness continues...

The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring; written by George R. R. Martin, David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. Your welcome George R. R. Martin, HBO saved your fat-azz.

( Click to show/hide )
Polliver's death was 10x sweeter than in the books. I am craving when Janos Slynt's head will be rolling.
The popularity has without a doubtfully expanded exponentially, but the books were popular in their own right. GRRM has nothing to worry about. I wouldn't be surprised if all the main plot lines and characters already have definitive endings. The great thing about the GOT world is that there really isn't a beginning or ending. There are stories to be told before and after the Song of Ice and Fire.

( Click to show/hide )
Long way to go before we see Slynt's head roll.

Last edited by Cmike2780; 04-07-2014 at 09:23 AM.
Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote