View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
alphajam
Enthusiast Member

Drives: slow
alphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant future
Default 370 Sport Rays/Tommy Kaira/ Tomei/ OEM

Going a different route and time to sell some stuff!
Front oem sway bar- used on the car for about 5000 miles ill take $50 plus shipping and paypal fees
Rear oem sway bar- used on the car for about 5000 miles ill take $50 plus shipping and paypal fees
OEM front endlinks- used for about 5000 miles $25 plus shipping and paypal
OEM rear endlinks- used for about 5000 miles $25 plus shipping and paypal
OEM start button- used on the car for 7500 miles ill take 20 plus shipping and paypal fees
OEM Dome lights- $10 plus shipping and paypal fees
OEM header covers- just cover shipping… lol

First up is a Tommy Kaira Hebe Bebe Shift knob 250 *SOLD*

Second thing is the 19" Sport rays wheels. They have 17,3xx miles on them. Three of the wheels are flawless while one of the rears has a super super small abrasion at the top of the wheel on the rim maybe two inches long. I only noticed it when I took of the tires, so I don't know if it visible or not with tires on. Pictures show the front wheels having tires on them but they WILL NOT be included in the sale. Wheels will come with center caps, lug nuts AND locking lug nuts with the key!! Asking 1000 obo thats WITH shipping and paypal fees folks! Now for Pics! *SOLD*

[/URL

Thanks for looking!

Edit already, almost forgot I have a Tomei ExpremeTi single exit exhaust for sale as well. Has roughly 400ish miles on it. Comes with all bolts, gaskets, stickers, 3D Tomei emblem, silencer, and installation guide. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. DOES INCLUDE Y-PIPE!!! This is the lightest full CBE you can get. It only weighs in at 18 lbs!!! It is currently on the car but I do have a picture of when I first bought it. Asking $1300 obo *SOLD*

Last edited by alphajam; 04-13-2014 at 02:21 AM.
alphajam is offline   Reply With Quote