View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 01:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarcinczyk14 View Post
My fitting are facing up, which is how they are supposed to according to z1. With them facing downward it will always give you inaccurate readings. I never had a issue before, no matter when I checked my oil. It would always give me the same reading. According to Z1 with this oil cooler, it take about 6 quarts during oil changes, so I can not see how I was at fault for giving them 6 quarts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarcinczyk14 View Post
um no I did not? I simply wanted a standard change, which 6 quarts is what's recommend with the oil cooler. they obviously did not allow all the oil to drain fully before filling new oil in..
Sorry, don't blame the dealer, blame yourself.

The FIRST oil change will take 6 quarts, subsequent ones will take a hair over 5, closer to the recommemded 5.125 quarts.

And fittings up means that the 3/4 of a quart that sits in the oil cooler doesn't get changed, which accounts for it not being as clean as normal