View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #358 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Get the stock pieces replaced, test everything. If it's still messed up, he will transport it back to the shop and take care of it. I know his rep took some serious damage, but I've yet to have support problems with him. He even said he would tKs it right now as is, but it doesn't make sense to do that until the stock pieces are replaced. I'm crossing my Fingers to get the stuff replaced under warranty, but definitely not holding my breath. It can beeasily proved the superchargers caused the stock tensioner pulley to have some play in it (enough to shred the belt), and make my alternator pulley squeal.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Good luck my friend. I hate trying to convince a dealership it wasnt due to aftermarket parts...

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote