View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #41 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

To even consider a discount you go straight to the source. Shine has a number and email. Why go through third party...more handling fees? They are in the business of making money. For me I don't like how anyone can slander a company's name just due to their own incompetence. This in turn makes companies that make products for the 370 not want to help anyone out or even worse get out of the market all together. I'm not saying don't hunt for deals. I'm just saying use a bit more tact in the future.