View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 09:55 AM   #31 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
You're trying the "yell loudly enough through social media until you get what you want" method once it started to seem unlikely they'd agree to your lowball price. Maybe enough bad press will make them knock that 5% off, huh? Let me guess, you're the guy who wants a discount at restaurants to make sure you don't leave a nasty Yelp review, right?

OP, Carbon Signal is a great vendor, shipping times suck at times, but they're on the other side of the planet. As for getting a reply... I've never had to wait more than 12 hours for a response.
Hell, look at how quickly they're replying right now.
If you think they were slow, you can shoot them a message asking "any update?" or something, no need to make a "beware" thread. That is a bit over the top.
And if I were them, I wouldn't bend over, at all, for a new forum member, what incentive do they have to discount their price for you?

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 04-06-2014 at 09:59 AM.