View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 08:18 AM   #1053 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

My leak was not that line, it was a different one, and it was leaking from the seal where the line goes into the fitting, it eventually went away after adjust the lines, also with these lines, make certain there is no pressure on them, or they will not seat and leak. As for the turbo, since I have hand it on and off several times now, make sure all the front charge pipes are installed, and I tighten all the clamps up front, this makes the charge pipes resist moving, then you can slide the turbo outlet into the coupler. There is not much, but there is room there to slide and twist the filter forward and put it on after. Just a suggestion, but in my head I could not figure out why the turbo outlet has a angle on it, it seems to me if it were straight many of these issues would go away, even after everything is mounted it still at an angle a in the coupler, at least mine is. If you want to change your trans fluid, do it BEFORE you put the manifold on! Everyone I have shown this kit to now installed is uberly impressed btw, Dyno on Friday!