View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 03:16 AM   #356 (permalink)
octet
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Nismo 370z 6MT
octet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to octet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
SS and I have talked about getting together and comparing our builds for some time here on the forum. We were pumped up to finally meet and spend a little quality time comparing and talking about our builds. I arrived late this morning to C&C and SS, Zoe, Jenz and her husband were waiting for me. I popped the hood and we started comparing our setups, the twin SC looks sweet. So SS takes me for a ride and it is as he has stated above. There is no way describe it other than it plane sucks to see his build fail the way it did today. I think the worst part of it was when SS went for a ride in my car. I could see it on face that it was like rubbing salt into an open wound. I know he enjoyed the ride, but it was a painful reminder of what he has been missing for sometime. I can't tell you how bad I felt watching his car being towed away. It's just not right!!! On the glass is half full side of things, I don't think there is anything wrong with the engine, it seems to be a problem with the SC pulley.

Hang in there bro...better days are coming!

You're such a nice and kind guy, buddy! Hope everything goes right for SS!

What's Sam saying about it?
octet is offline   Reply With Quote