View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 01:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
OTW Z-Boy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nismo 370z #495
OTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Just had some work done at fontana Nissan race shop (go here they are good) and too noticed this sign...Asked my service advisor about it and said yes buy 3 and 4ths a dollar. Z was included or at least he said that it was never called out that it wasn't

Here's the way I see it though:
1. You are going to be most likely limited to the tires they have in stock or at the local (insert name of tire shop here) they work with and their selection
2. It's going to have to be one of the staggered sizes offered which stock:
On the sport rays are 245/40/19 F & 275/35/19 or the Nismo 245/40/19 f & 285/35/19 R (not sure on these sizes for the base rims but tire rack said 225/50/18 f & 245/45/18 r. When I saw this I was like really )
3. Brands they called out we're Bridgestone Goodyear Continental seems legit enough but there's gotta be that voice in your head saying "why are their 3 tires the same price as the 4 at discount or tire rack?" That's weird right

Don't know I'm almost due for a set if it is that good to be true ill post up the results.
2014: Nismo 370z #495 Magnetic Black - Stillen Gen3 CAI | SPL F/R Camber Arms | HKS Hypermax IV | JDM Rear Fog Light |GT-R Push Start Button | Z1 2 Piece D/S | Illuminated Kicks | Tommykaira | Work VS-XX BKB Step Lip +23/+13 19" 9.5/11 | Fast Intentions RHFC TDX CBE 12" CF | EcuTek
OTW Z-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote