View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

You are not going to be able to just change out the sub on the bose model. The bose amp is not strong enough to power a real sub. Also even if you did replace the sub, the bose system is still going to restrict the power going to it just as it does with the stock one. Your best bet is to replace the entire system or use a mtx re-q and install a new amp and a new sub. Or replace the head unit and when you do that you are going to have to replace the rest of the stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote