View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
I’m not exactly pleased with the Bose Stereo included in the Touring package, but I don’t really want to replace the entire system. What I’m planning to do is install an IPod adaptor and an HD Radio tuner. I would also like to replace the subwoofer with something that has some more kick to it, but I don’t want to take up any trunk space. Is there anything on the market that directly replaces the bose sub? It would be great to be able to unplug it, remove it and put something better in its place.

Any ideas on this?

Any and all help will be most appreciated.

~Rob
Rob, you might try calling a few manufacturers directly after taking some dimensions of the Bose sub? Just a thought...good luck.