View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fearless_Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan Z Nismo
Fearless_Z is on a distinguished road
Default CarbonSignal FULL Nismo Lip Kit/EVO-R High Wing (Nismo Replica)/RS1 Vented Fenders

Hey guys, first off, the reason for selling: I left my current job and I'm about to start a new job in the oil field, offshore, making triple the money I was making here. So, instead of dumping all this money into my Z, I decided to go ahead and take the next step and upgrade to a GTR, a 2012, if not newer. So now you can reap the benefits of getting these parts at a pretty good price. I am located in Central Louisiana. I am willing to drive a good distance to meet someone if they are really interested. NOTICE: I AM NOT SHIPPING AT THE MOMENT, ALTHOUGH I WILL CHECK INTO IT SOON, REALLY LOOKING FOR PICK-UP ONLY ATM. ALL PRICES ARE FIRM.

For some odd reason, the website will not let me upload pictures. I sent the pictures to DEpointfive0 and he uploaded them! So scroll down a little more and you'll find all the pictures. If you need more pictures for whatever reason, I can send them to you via text.

So, if your really interested in this, you'll have to contact me through phone/text and I can send pictures through there. I really don't want to take that method alone but it looks like my only option. (threeoneeight)308-twozerozeroeight.

First up, the beautiful CarbonSignal Nismo Lip Kit. I JUST received this about 3 weeks ago. I was going to back out of the group buy but the kit was already shipped from Dubai and I didn't want to leave them hanging like that after all the time CarbonSignal spent on it and then it was already in the States. Anyways, this kit is all carbon fiber, not even unwrapped from the plastics, just taken out of the box, which I still have. The kit includes Front Lip, Rear Diffuser V2, Side Skirts and Rear Spats. The parts alone for the Group Buy costed me $2175 but keep in mind, these were shipped from Dubai to Concept Z. After shipping, it came out close to $2700. PRICE is $2200.

You can view the CarbonSignal parts here: Carconsignal Nismo bodykit GB2

Next, the EVO-R High Wing, which is a little bit bigger version of the Standard Nismo Wing. It is already painted Pearl White and it has one small imperfection. PRICE is $400 shipped within the States.

Next up, the awesome FLY1 RS1 Vented Fenders. These things are just straight up awesome. They are full carbon fiber. Flawless. I never got around to mounting these things up. They are untouched and only one has been fully unwrapped out of the plastics. PRICE is $750.

You can view the FLY1 Motorsports Vented Fenders here: Fly1 Motorsports "RS1 Vented Fenders"!!!

I also have another item I would like to sell but I seem to have misplaced it. An Osiris Tuner Engine Management cable. I currently have the license on my car because I got it tuned with my full exhaust which ended up making 333 rwhp and 271 ft/lbs of torque. If I end up finding this, I will add it to the list of parts for sale. The standard price for this specific cable from Z1 Motorsports is $700. PRICE is $500.

Like I said, you will have to contact me through phone/text to get pictures and more information/questions if needed. You can also PM me if you like. If I can figure out how to get the pictures on here from the Admins, then I will definitely post them. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Fearless_Z; 04-30-2014 at 09:43 PM.
Fearless_Z is offline   Reply With Quote