View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 03:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I hate to tell you dude, the stock airbox will most likely fix the code and you'll be in for even more time wasted. I would look at the time you spent without the code as a positive as many people end up throwing the code constantly when they put on the intakes.

Hell, you may end up still getting the code and they may find some issue with the MAF or O2 sensors, but that's kind of unlikely imo.

I would definitely get them to pony up for the rental, as that's what they said they would do. Other than that, I would thank them for their time and patience.

best of luck op
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote