View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
370zseth
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 12 370Z
370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute370zseth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerDragon10 View Post
Hi all!

I've been reading through this forum for a while now while patiently saving up for a 2014 Nismo 370Z. I'm planning on dropping damn near 20g's on it to help tame those monthly payments, and I'm just about ready to make my purchase - probably this month!

I fell in love with the solid red paint job (especially since it works well with the Nismo gunmetal trimming and rim color, and red pinstriping), but finding a solid red one has proven to be rather difficult. Not impossible, but difficult.

I've had a few people suggest and even express their preference for the car in magnetic black. Black is my backup plan, and the more I think about it the more it seems to appeal to me. I live in FL though, so black is going to be hot hot HOT!

So I ask you, people of the 370z, which way would you go? I'm not considering gunmetal or white (though the white is VERY pretty)
One more question - does the magnetic black have any pearl flakes in it? I didn't look closely the last time I was at the dealership.

It feels good to be so close to joining the ranks!

Congrats, I also live in Florida and in the same boat, though I am a little further off then this month, hope May or June to drive away with mine. Enjoy it and do not forget to include

when you get her.
370zseth is offline   Reply With Quote