Thread: [For Sale] Stillen Supercharger Kit
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:31 PM   #100 (permalink)
Jus
Base Member

Drives: 40th 370z
Jus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedforce85 View Post
Jus:

I was texting someone who I thought was you last night. I told them to file a dispute and they did, so I assumed that was you since you filed the dispute. Like I said I don't know who is who anymore, so I'm done posting on here. I'm responding to texts, but obviously not the right ones...so file disputes...thanks.
Hi,

I see. Well, I am the person with the 416 number. I assume I am the only buyer am I not for your supercharger. Unless you accepted payment from multiple people.

Thanks for replying. Can you please post a screen shoot of said negative balance? I do not mind still recieving the product if all is fine and legit. Just wondering why so many people have recieved refunds from you after claiming products will be shipped. In my case no response or text replies at all.

Please also post a screenshot of said negative balance on paypal. As the other member said, I assume paypal does not go negative unless you witdraw???

I have posted pics of my payment and claim attached. As you can see there is only one payment within the last 7 days and claim.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-04-04 15.21.21.jpg (69.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-04-04 15.23.24.jpg (62.8 KB, 31 views)
Jus is offline   Reply With Quote