Thread: [For Sale] Stillen Supercharger Kit
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus View Post
Op has still not responded to me.

Got a pm from member vq370ztt saying he gave the same excuse about have a negative balance. I dont understand how if someone was sending him money he could have a negativr balance. Seems very sketchy.

Op if you claim not to be a scammer please reply to texts and or answer calls. We need an update on the situation. Have already filed paypal dispute though.
He's replying to me juuuust fine...

I'm going to quote:
Man my PayPal is a clusterfuck. Some *** on the forum decided to send me payment three different times from 3 different accounts. I think it was the guy who I posted about who kept harassing me. Anyways. Now my PayPal is $9000 negative and frozen. I don't know who is who on the forum.

And:
It's weird man. I took some money out. But it's like they are holding double the amount of the original transactions...

Give it a bit.

File your claims, don't turn THIS thread into a clusterfùck.
I have talked to the OP and he seems like a good guy. Just got too many texts from people he doesn't know, and now he can't track which phone number belongs to who