View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 12:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
AdobePhil
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Sport Trim
AdobePhil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
NOW I understand your asking price :-)
Haha glad to hear! Not trying to be unfair at all with the price. It's been a 4 year project to not only make my baby look good. . But also generate a lot of power without leaving any weak points. The supporting mods also leave plenty of room for even more power if one was so inclined to either replace the rods and pistons or drop in an engine with a lower compression ratio to boost the PSI or utilize the nitrous system.

It is a brand new stock engine as it is though (have the paperwork), and it drives like a dream on the low end and like a wet dream when it starts spooling. The heat blanket, numerous vents (hood and wheel wells) and the oil cooler keeps everything nice and frosty.

Trust me, I don't want to sell her... but I just found out I made another baby... and unfortunately this one is Human.

Need the money. Hopefully I can invest some of it and do well enough to get a GTR to mess with.

Sent from my finfers i cant\ feerl cduse im dgrunk dfrink ushing TAP TALK
2010 370z Sport Trim / Anodized Racing Pedals / Injen CAI / Invidia Exhaust / Kinetix HFCs/ AEM 320ml Fuel Pump / Upgraded fuel lines and rails / Deutchwerks 850cc Fuel Injectors / Zex Nitrous / Uprev Tuned / /330whp N/A/452whp Nitrous

Last edited by AdobePhil; 04-04-2014 at 12:58 PM.
AdobePhil is offline   Reply With Quote