View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #2434 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by earwicker7 View Post
All I'm saying (and I should have made this more clear) is that if he is as picky of an audiophile as me (I'm referring to my home system, as the car is just for driving) he shouldn't order ANY aftermarket exhaust, because the whole point of being an audiophile is to not have anything at all interfere with the sound. Unless someone makes a quieter than stock exhaust (I really can't see this happening) it would be counterproductive to his stated goals.

Please, nobody take this as a slam on F.I.! I'd recommend their exhaust to EVERYONE with the exception of someone who is more of an audiohead. I'm literally in love with the sound of it.
You are good to go in my book and I don't think anyone took you as slamming us...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"