View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist View Post
You don't need to smoke. You need to read. Go check the list of nurburgring laptimes posted by the other guy a few posts above. The m3 time is indeed around the same as the 911, viper, corvette, etc...
ROFLCopter.......that list.....now really tell me what you're smoking. while that list has some accurate data, u have got to tell me that it's loaded with a BUNCH of bs too. how do you know the variables that were involved in ALL those 32489345 runs? drivers? weather? track condition? temp? etc etc....hence all the inaccurate times. fanboism is okay to an extent. but this is ridiculous. e9x m3 is def a nice car. i wish i had one instead of my Z for sure. but ive also driven it a LOT both on the street and track. i've also driven a 997 carrera s a lot. believe me my friend they don't compare.