View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 08:36 AM   #47 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who have not bought it yet.. here is my review.. take it or leave at at will.

Single player: Very solid... Graphics are amazing, you can "feel" the chaos", and its enough of a challenge to make it entertaining. Its a little short... but it was to be expected.

Multi Player: Definitely not COD4. COD4 set a standard and this falls a little short. The game play is solid, but the hit pixels, are larger, meaning you can really suck and still get kills.

Weapons are great, much more variety, perk system is greatly improved, and there as so many ways to create a custom class it makes it great. So the variety is there, which is a plus. Sniper riffles are down to only 4, thank god.... But campers are still present. A lot more camping than in COD4, but then again the game is new... wait till the noobs weave out.

Annoyances: every time you do a level or anything really you get a new title and logo thing... which gets annoying. Just give me some and let it be.

Mpas: are incredible... complex, full of walk in places, some are huge, some not... I am sad not to see any of the COD4 maps in there... but i can understand its a new game.

The point system is a little too giving for my taste.... you get so much XP for doing anything that its insane... I like leveling fast, but because of kills, not because of anything.

Overall... if you just want to do the single player go rent the game.. its not worth to buy.. if you want online, pay the $60, its worth it.