View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Akurei
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 14 370z
Akurei is on a distinguished road

Well, if you look up trading in a vehicle thats what it is. If the sale price on the car from the dealership goes down, so does your trade in, if you want a lot more from your trade in, the price on the car you want is a little higher. People find it hard to get exactly what they want in a perfect trade in. Especially if you get the car at the price they got it for, like i did.

With that aside, the smart thing to do would be to sell my car privately, but i did not want to deal with that, it being my only car that is. The cars value at the time was $6,500 kbb. It had some cigarette holes and some dentssss so yeaahh. Too bad for them they didnt inspect the vehicle before trading it in but they still got the price down. The Civic ran smooth and i always kept it up to par. But its only a family fuel saving car, i did not want it forever.

That aside, i decided at the time, since i got screwed on the Civic, might as well be upside down on a car i like than a car i somewhat like, only cause it saves gas. I had also 5.75 apr on the civic.

Each to his own, i already knew bad opinions would come, so you know what. I'mma be ignorant and not give a crud on peoples opinions. Because I'm happy. I didn't buy the car or made the decision for anyone else but me. You know what i mean.

Thanks for your alls opinion for sure though, but this topic is done, no turning back otherwise.

Last edited by Akurei; 04-03-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Akurei is offline   Reply With Quote