View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

its not the body shop thats the problem, its the stupid adjuster and appraiser, i told them i have the pics of the broken above and the cop came and took a report also, but there saying since nothing was stolen its considered hit and run.. and the adjuster on the phone says the cop wasnt there when the crime happened... atleast he was in teh garage and saw the property damage, unlike the idiot insurance company who are just saying, NO the hood isnt a part of the damage, that happened somehwere else, and the adjuster pretty much is accusing me of doing the damage myself or i got hit... she said we dont know whether u ran into something..... so im being called a liar and when i have proof of property damage and a police report...... so what right does the stupid adjuster have when she says well the cop wasnt there, atleast he saw the scene of the crime, unlike the dumb insurance.... there saying there covering it but not the hood, and estimates will be released in 1-2 days, so lets see what happens..............

and idk about asking for another appraiser, can i do that? arent they all friends and that will piss them off and say were not covering it now, i need something in writing to prove they say they will pay, then ill start complaining afterwards, bc i want to get something atleast before i make a formal complaint.. this is BS... who would make that **** up, smash there own ovens and scratch there own car and dump broken glass in the undertray.......................................
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote