View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfixer View Post
What am I missing here? Several people are practically throwing stock intakes your way and you're too lazy to take the 30 minutes to install them to let a dealer bend over backwards for you to fix your car? So are we to feel sorry for you if the next thread you start goes along the lines of "help, I'm stranded on the side of the road please feel sorry for me"?

whos being lazy? man yall quick to judge lol
i never said i wont take the offer mind you the dealer has had my car for 30 days on the first week i alreadyinformed them that i do not have the stock intake
and what they told me (person 1) that they will contact nissan and see if they can go ahead withouth the stock inbox

week has pass no call back so i decided to call (person 2) said well base on our computers in looks like we need the stock inbox. i told them i already told (person 1) that I dont have em and they will contact nissan on how to go about the repair person 2 said ah ok it lloks like we are waiting for an answer

another week pass no call back so i called again...now we are on (person 3) same thing they are reading off whats noted in their computers and again i said i already informed u guys i dont have em. now person 3 said that it shows that the service manager is still waiting for nissans reply (at this point this is when i filed a claim with nissanusa thinking in could expedite the process)

so begining of this week they(speaking to service manager) informed me that nissan is insisting in order to do the test they need the stock box and without it they cannot do any repairs and that he is actually waiting for a call back in regards to my claim(thats when i posted here for opinions and advice)

now yesterday service manager called me and actually told me that they have close the work order for my car LAST WEEK!...i was like wtf?? how come u didnt inform me?? he said that i should have take the r4esponsibility to find out whats going on with my car and i said I (freakin) have! each week i have been calling and getting a run around answer
then i asked him you guys are still paying for the rental right? he then said we are only liable for 3 days...this is when i got really frustrated!!
i told him last time u guys repaired my car u paid for 2 weeks of rental he said ill pay for 2 weeks but not any longer

in the end i rushed over at the dealer showed them my receipt stating they will pay rental and he felt stupid and said hell pay for it

got my car back with no repairs and they said i can bring it back if a find a stock air box

thats when i replied to dave that i will keep in touch in regards to the intake(not deny his helP)

because at this point i have invested a lot of time off work by going back and forth with the dealer and still have an unfix car
as i mentioned looks like the car is working fine and they resseted the CEL
the fact that i know that its a p0300 code im not sure if its worth the headache working with that dealer again if i did get a stock intake

i have called fontana nissan(who is really mod friendly but is a 1.5 hr drive for me) and explained my situation to the service manager. he was kind enough to say i can bring the car in and they will check the car fro free

thats where we are now folks

hope that clear things up for some of yall

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote