View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 05:20 PM   #28 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjahero View Post
I haven't done my research on Kits because I was going to go with a GTM TT kit but then I heard about the huge wait etc... turned me off from it really quick. But I knew I was going to need 12K to 18K for a TT or SC set up so i've been saving up for it for the past 2 years.
You are thinking correctly! If you Supercharge go with Stillen. I know they have had there bumps in the past with the kit (mostly in the beginning) but the kit has potential...especially with the right exhaust mods around it.

If you decide to go the single turbo route, you are in good hands with Sasha and Boosted Performance. He loves what he does, has integrity, and builds a great product!

As for TT, you already know my recommendation, let our product, reviews and the members do the talking for us!

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote