View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #455 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Purple theme on the Z is killer man, and great additions.

I find aftermarket seats, especially ones like you have really set cars apart in a big way! Excellent as always.
Thanks. Im not contemplating what to do with my air tank and air compressor. Part of me wants to get the air tank powdercoated in the same purple and have the compressor done in a satin black, but I think it may be to much purple if i go that route. Another option would be to send the air tank to CFE and have it wrapped by them, then have the compressor done in purple. Anyone want to provide their two cents? It'll be easier to decide once I have the strut bar in the car and once I finally get my TS rear brace bar cover (hopefully within the week). If anyone is good with photoshop let me know cause i could use your services to help decide, else im just going to post it on the photoshop thread on the forum.