View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 03:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1atmax View Post
Fight it! If I have a ticket and I'm guilty, I pay it. I got pulled over in Las Vegas doing 29 in a 25 zone. I was in my tt rx7. I knew he was lying. I had to go to court 3 times. Each time I became more angry yet more energized to prove my innocence. On the day of the trial the DA tried to plea bargain me out for 80.00. I took it to the judge and won. It pissed me off when I found out the cop got 4 hrs of pay for showing up to testify. Good luck.
P.S. The radar gun has to be calibrated within a certain amount of time, otherwise the ticket will be thrown out.
Take it to court! The cop has to appear And provide proof of your speeding, otherwise your case gets dismissed. I got out the last two tickets by taking it to court, one the cop did not show up, and the second time the cop was not using any radar, just his eyesight and estimating how fast i was going comparing to other traffic
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote