View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 09:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

just got back from the dealer very annoyed and frustrated...finally got to talk to the service manager in person. they actually informed me just today that they have closed the work order on my car as of last week. told them they are still paying for the rental. he had the nerve to tell me that they can only cover 3 days out of the 30 days i had the rental. i was wtf??? hells no! when i got there showed him ppwk that the service advisor gave me and it showed they would cover the rental at $35 a day....in the end they will not move forward with the repairs until i get the stock intake. he said at this point if i do bring it back with the stock intake it will be a new work order.

cant really do anything so i ended up just taking my car back. ask him what code was showing and sure enough he said p0300 as chuck mentioned

funny thing is seems like they reseted the cel and so far it has not come back on...
ill wait for nissanusa reply in regards to my claim

but at this point i think ill just live with the cel if it comes back, so far the car is running fine

but any advice on the p0300 code?

dave thanks for the offer man ill keep in touch if i decide to bring it back coz i searched everywhere and i really cant find my stock intake

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote