View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 09:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsZ View Post
I wanted to say goodbye to my Z friends on this forum. I very much unexpectedly came across a 2005 Corvette Coupe in excellent condition which I traded my Yellow 2009 370Z for. One test drive in the Vette was all it took for me to fall in love with it. I was offered a good deal for my Z and a good deal for the Vette and it was one I could not refuse. I loved my '09 370Z and before that, my '07 350Z, but my Yellow 370Z was special. Besides the steering lock failure that was fixed under warranty, I had no problems up to the 50k+ miles on it when I traded it in. It always ran great and as some of you know, it was my DD on my 45 mile commute to work each way. I drove it in the winter with All Season tires and had no issues even with a light dusting of snow. I can honestly say that I actually "drove it". It didn't sit my garage waiting for Spring. I enjoyed it and appreciated it and took care of it. Except for a few very tiny chip marks in the front, it was in pristine condition. Whether because it was a Z or the color yellow or a combination of the 2, to say it was a head turner is an understatement. I will miss it but am very excited about my Vette. I guess it was time for something different and its time to move on. Thank you all for all the help and assistance you provided me over the last few years and I hope I was able to help others. Take good care my friends, enjoy your Zs, and drive safe!