View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #44 (permalink)
vash_241987
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '99 corolla
vash_241987 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
yeah i finished it about an hour ago... it left alot of things unanswered and there are a few points i dont really get

SPOILER

"were the russians really attacking the US or was that shepards shadow company pretending to be the russians... and was shepard and markov working together starting with the airport attack and frame or did he just see an oppurtunity to make a move during all the chaos( like liquid ocelot in MGS) and WTF happened to markov and how would they even prove shepards plan ? "

it was a good game especiually the ending fight but could have used a cinematic cut scene at the end to sum it all up

*SPOILER*
I guess that they could have worked together, you remember at the beginning of the airport where markov said "no russian". I'm guessing shepard told him about the undercover operative, told him to shoot him so it looks like americans attacked russian civies. As for russia attacking america, it could go both ways, maybe russian actually attacked, or maybe marko was able to snatch alot of russian hardware. I seriously though price turned traitor when he launched that nuke.... As far as proving it, maybe the stuff that you had to DL had some trails leading back to shepard. Seriously when markov shot me I was like WTF!!!!.....then when shepard shot me I was like WTFMF!!!!!!......then when they burnt me I was like..... OMG MF WTFH GD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. Also remember marko knew where shepard was hiding so that could have been a clue.....oh and when he pwnd me with the knife I was like NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO........
but yeah it was great

well spec ops is up next....
vash_241987 is offline   Reply With Quote