View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 02:43 PM   #1458 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
I looked it up on map and looks like its in the shoppes at gainey something or other. Any place specific there? I don't get up that direction ever. I have to be at work at 9am back in the east valley so 32 min each way I can hopefully see a few cars, meet a few people get some gas and head back to work. I will be easy to spot as my car is three different colors right now. I have a black bumper, white fenders and the rest is plat graphite. If ya see me say hi. Almost positive I can be there.
That's correct, the Shoppes at Gainey. It's all throughout that parking lot.

If you're coming from Shea (South on Scottsdale Rd from there), go through the light @ Double Tree and turn in at the next light - it's easier to get to a parking spot and you don't have to mob through the crowds and close to $250,000 cars. Did it once and I said I'd prefer running over a person than into a Lambo.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote