View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:51 PM   #261 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

When I called and left a message I left an email and even spelled it out phonetically just to avoid confusion Annnnd i sent multiple emails to both your addresses listed on your website on top of your Facebook page.

THAT ALL SAID....within a few hours of emailing Ecuteck i got a resolution and you guys sent another file which is great. In addition your new email service is slick and i like how it works so meh, lets keep going.

-Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
Sorry, like I responded in the email, we have changed over to a newer support desk for file service. Sorry for the mix up, but if you will send data and responses back as reply to that email, you will always get an update telling you where your ticket is in the system.

PM's are the least likely way to get a hold of us, as we really don't frequent the forums we sponsor all that often( visiting 30 something forums per day does not leave a huge amount of time to do actual work!)

I thought we had all of our customers covered, and everyone was up to speed on the newer procedure, but it looks like you got left off the bus on that change over, my bad.

BTW, if you call form over seas using a VOIP server, please leave a voice mail with your local time, and number. We have a ton of customers that do use services like Google for their overseas calls to us, and while our phone system will give us the caller ID, we can't make a return call that way.