Thread: [For Sale] Freebies Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 11:10 AM   #243 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit79 View Post
Finished my rear fog install and got some extra stuff laying around.

First, Z1 Motorsports Long Harness, new in package. Ended up not using it because I did a 7443 bulb install.

Second, I have a modded 7443 bulb socket. It's been dremeled to fit in the JDM fog light assembly. I ordered two sockets for the install. After I cut the first one, it fit okay but I thought I could do better. The one I'm giving away is the first cut. As you can see from the pics, it does engage the locking tab. Not sure how secure it is, but that's why I cut the second one.

Pics attached.

And in case anyone is wondering, here's the DIY for the 7443 bulb install
Rear Fog Light-Help!!!
I'll take the socket if you still have it. Do you need new bulb for it or is the Z1 bulb ok?
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote