Thread: 2014 GTA Meets
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 08:13 AM   #243 (permalink)
Boomer370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 - 370z - Manual
Boomer370 is just really niceBoomer370 is just really niceBoomer370 is just really niceBoomer370 is just really niceBoomer370 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
when?
im in japan until end of april
i dont wanna miss the years first cruise :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsto View Post
I'm new to this whole scene. I'm definately down with a get together to check out what people have done to their cars, learn a few things. A 7 to 8 hour drive to go to the Muskokas and drive around and back home again I won't be down with, life is too busy. A shorter cruise with a destination like Niagara I could even entice my wife to come along as there would be something to do at the end of the cruise.

Whats the timeline? I really hope my rims are in before the get together. Picked the car up from the dealer with snow tires on the rims and I don't want to pay to switch over to the summers seeing as I have ordered new rims.
@IRE Looking at Victoria Day (May 19), You're in Japan??!? You gonna help bring some car stuff home for us?

@JDSTO I totally agree with reasonable timed cruises. In the past I believe we start our cruises around 1pm. But for this one I was thinking of an earlier start time 9am or 10am get there for lunch, and be back and still have the rest of the day.
Boomer370 is offline   Reply With Quote