View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #259 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Can you still do a chargeback off your CC? They've failed on holding up their end of the deal. You're not the only one they've pulled crap like this with. Good luck. If you've got the software license and cable, can Visconti send you the tune? It wouldn't be free, but it would be something.
Ive really been thinking about using visconti but im not sure i can get my money back since i origionally purchased back in August of 2013 so its been quite a while. I contacted ecuteck and ill give it another week of attempts before i start filing with paypal (who i used).