View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

HEY TRIPS!!!

i have the stock intake somewhere in my storage i just cant justify looking for it if the
intakes has nothing to do with the problem that they initially "fix"
they were totally fine fixing it the first time without the stock intakes

on top of that installing the the stillen intakes required some modification and putting back the stock box might not work out in the first place
which btw was reinstalled by fontana nissan

i dropped of the car march 4 i have informed the dealer march 7 that i do not have the intakes... this whole time they kept giving me the run around that they are "looking into the problem and also kept saying they are waiting for nissan corp to reply

they took a whole month just to tell me they havent done anything to the car and thats the reason why i had the balls to opened a claimed with corp...the car was under warranty and they are denying to fix it because they need a part just to run "tests" in which what i have installed is perfectly fine and has been on the car since i purchased it back in 2009

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote