View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute
Default dealer/nissan corp denying to fix my car

hey guys long time member here but been awol for a long time(wonder how many ppl still remember lol)
i own a 2009 370z which i finally paid this past january
with my luck in the past 8 months or so ive been having problems with it
first issue i had was the engine would have a loud grinding sound under acceleration and eventually engine died but not after bringing in to DEALER A
from what i know short block was replaced and everything was fine and dandy but after 5 months or so CEL came on and brought it in to DEALER B since DEALER A close down
per DEALER B i had misfire on the engine and they "fixed" it but not even a month CEL came on again. brought it in on march 4. waited for dealer to call me first week i couldnt get a direct answer from service adviser other than they are still checking the car...waited another week and spoke to a service technician and informed me that they need the stock intake since i have a stillen intake installed in order for them to run test per nissan corp. told them dont have it and they will get back to me after they relay the message to corp. a week past spoke to another service adviser and told me the same notes they have that they need the stock intake. told them i already informed them i dont have them...few days pass and the original adviser called me telling me the same thing and of course i told him i dont have it and he said he will talk to his service manager and see what info they have from nissan corp and theyll get back at me. at this point i decided to call nissan corp and open a claim. this past friday nissan corp told me that they are waiting for a repair history to be sent to them and they will call me with updates on wed(apr 2). today i got a call from dealers service manager and told me that they have been telling me that they have been asking for the stock intake and i told him from the getgo i dont have them. he said nissan corp told them they need it to run test and couldnt perform the repairs until they have the stock box. he said he already sent the repair history to nissan corp. and they cannot do anything further until corp tells them what to do.
called corp again tonite to leave a message on what the dealer is informing me...at this point what can i do or do i even have a claim for a lemon law? what makes it worst the dealer waited all this time to inform me and as of today my warranty expires....

any insights is greatly appreciated! sorry for the long story im just worried my car wont get fix even tho i brought it way before the warrant expires

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote